colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.02.2016

colourQ challenge #349 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hey there! I have one more winner's post before I post the challenge, all I've had lately is fits and burst of time! THANK YOU for joining in challenge #349 - so many outstanding cards!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to our newest colourQueen! So many fabulous things happening on this card - it's gorgeous!


And a BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers... these inspirational cards are amazing!

 
 

As usual, please click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

2 Comentários:

SD pooja said...

Beautiful cards ! Congrats to the winners :)

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow !!!! Thanks so so so so much ! It makes me so happy !

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO