colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.04.2015

colourQ challenge #299 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello! I'm here... I'm melting - but I'm here. Our AC is on the fritz, which would be okay if we lived somewhere nice and cool, but in southern LA (Lower Alabama) it's almost painful. The heat index was well over 100 today! So we tried to stay outta Dodge as much as possible!

I have winner for challenge #299! Thank you ladies so much for playing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to our newest colourQ colourQueen! I LOVE that background and the pretty vellum overlay...

KARA!!!

And a BIG CONGRATS to our colourQ Courtiers - your cards are gorgeous!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon...

1 Comentário:

Kara said...

Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO