colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.07.2015

colourQ challenge #296 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and HAPPY TUESDAY! Things are a little crazy these days, besides the obvious tasks summer brings, I am also directing our church VBS this year! It's next week - so it's crunch time! Don't tell anyone, but I am secretly ready for school to start, LOL! I have winners for challenge #296! Thank you all so much for playing along with us, all the entries were gorgeous! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love this fabulous card - it's sheer perfection!




And check out these newest colourQ Courtiers.... such an AMAZINGly beautiful gallery! 

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few with the new challenge...

3 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow - was not expecting that. EVERYTHING in the gallery was so beautiful, don't know how mine was selected. But thank you!

Debbie said...

I'm honored to have been selected from so many wonderful entries! Thank you!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! So many beautiful and inspiring projects! Thank you so much for featuring my card! Doing the happy dance :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO