colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.01.2014

colourQ challenge #232 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and happy Tuesday! I have winners for challenge #232... woohoo, what a beautiful gallery - I loved all the newsprint, wasn't that fun? Thank you for all playing along, you cards were amazing!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I think this card is rather exquisite, don't you???

WENDY!!!


And A BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers, you rocked these colors! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back in a few...

1 Comentário:

Wendy said...

Yay! my very first time winning in a Color Q Challenge. I am SOOO excited. Someone left me a comment telling me that I won here so, I had to come and check it out. Congrats! to all the color Q courtiers as well, this was such a fun color combination to play with. Thanks for the inspiration and picking my card as a winner!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO