colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.06.2013

colourQ challenge #198 ~ Winner Crowned...

One more winner post to go after this one! Thanks so everyone that played along with this challenge - these were some of my favorite colors!!!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for this happy summer~y card, I love those funky splats of colors and the cutout...


    

And look at this rockin' gallery created by the newest colourQ Courtiers... A BIG CONGRATS to them!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

Back soon!

2 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Angela!!!
& thanks for the shout-out, Arielle!!! :) :) :)
xo
~~Nicole~~

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations Angela for that knock-out card! Just returned from my hols to find my card made Courtier - so pleased, thanks ladies!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO