colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.19.2013

colourQ challenge #175 ~ Winner Crowned...


I think colourQ Challenge #175 is one of my favorite palettes ~ thanks so much to all you ladies that played along! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQueen for this deliciously amazing card....




A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers for this outstandingly fabulous gallery!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the thumbnails to visit their blogs!  Thanks again to all you ladies who played along in this fun challenge!!!

BIG Hugs,


3 Comentários:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for picking my card as a Courtier winner! Big congrats to Elizabeta for her beautiful winning card and congrats to my fellow Courtiers!

Rachel Palmieri said...

What a thrill to see my card picked as a courtier winner, thank you. I love your colour challenges, they are really encouraging me to stop using such 'safe' options. Congrats to all the winners!

Sue Wieberg said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as a courtier winner. Also, thanks for always posting on our blogs. You all are fabulous.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO