colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.09.2012

colourQ challenge #131 ~ Winner Crowned...


Oh my GOODNESS! The gallery was just bursting in beautiful hues this week! Thank you all so much for all your gorgeous creations!!! So many cool and interesting techniques and embellishments - LOVE IT!

The votes are all in! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's ColourQueen, for her fun and happy card....

YUKI!!!


And check out this delightful gallery of colourQ Courtiers....

   
   
   
   


As always, the Courtiers are in no particular order and you can click on the links to go see their cards more closely - and I hope you will do that, they are really awesome!!!

See you back here in the morning!

9 Comentários:

~amy~ said...

wahoooooooo for Yuki!

xiumaiyuki said...

Eeee... thank you so much! You have made my day.

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats Yuki- love your card! Congrats to all of the Courtiers as well- it made my day to have my card included as a Courtier this week :-) Thanks again, Arielle and all of the ColourQ team for your weekly inspiration to us all!

Sanketi said...

Congrats Yuki!
..thanks for including my card as a courtier..you made my day!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats ladies, wonderful work! Beautiful card Yuki!!

Heather said...

Congrats Yuki! That is a fun card! Thanks Arielle and Design Team for the courtier recognition! I appreciate it so much!! I am thrilled! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Yuki, your card was fantastic! Thank you for including me as Courtier this week. There were so many wonderful entries.

N@ Ali said...

congrats to the Courtiers, and to Yuki for a stunning card!

Sue Wieberg said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers. Also, congratulations to Yuki for an amazing card. Thanks to Arielle and the awesome Design Team for your comments on our blogs. I know that takes a good amount of time and your comments really mean a lot.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO