colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.20.2012

colourQ challenge #124 ~ Winner Crowned...


WOOHOO - you gals did a bang up job with this past week's colors!!! Thanks so much to all of you who played along, and if you've just been lurking about, we hope you'll join us this week! 

Once again the DT was  hard pressed to pick their top favorites! That's always a good thing - it means there were too many AMAZING projects to choose from! YAY! They did manage to cast their votes and I am so pleased to announce this week's colourQueen! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's reigning monarch of colour....



And a BIG CONGRATS to this week's colourQ Courtiers for this beautiful gallery of inspiration...

  
  
  
  
  

As always, you can click on the images to visit their blog & I hope you will - they really rocked it!!!

Hope to see you back here in the morning for next week's palette!

15 Comentários:

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card & layouts - huge congrats to all :)

Bobbie said...

Thank you ladies for the honor and getting me back into sharing what I love!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats ladies...excellent work!!

Lynn said...

Congrats to all the winners and thanks so much for choosing my card!

~amy~ said...

Congrats to everyone...especially Yuki:)

Lesley said...

Such gorgeous cards!! Congrats to the Queen and to her court!

Debbie said...

Thanks girls for the honorable mentions! I simply adored this lovely color palette :)

Debbie said...

Thanks girls for the honorable mentions! I simply adored this lovely color palette :)

Deb said...

Congrats Yuki! What a fabulous card! And congrats to the rest of the courtier! So happy to be amongst you!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Yuki and the rest of the court. Thank you for including me in the courtiers. There is some beautiful work.

Jenny said...

Yuki's card is beautiful... Congrats to everyone and thanks for choosing my card too :0)
Jenny x

N@ Ali said...

congrats Yuki! and to the court, thrilled to be included!

Jinny Newlin said...

Thanks so much for including my layout as a Courtier! Woohoo! And a huge congrats to the rest of the Courtiers and Yuki!

Marlena M. said...

Congratulations to the gorgeous entries!

Julie Gearinger said...

Yuki- I love your card and congrats on being Queen! Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers and congratulations to all of the rest of the Court- great job everyone!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO