colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.24.2011

PLEASE HELP!!!

Good morning, I'll be posing the new challenge shortly, but I wanted to ask for a little help!


We'll be reaching 500 email subscribers by the end of the day (WOOHOO!!!) and I just realized that once that happens, I'll have to start paying even more for my current newsletter service! YIKES!

I have deleted the signup for the old service and it will remain active for 3 more weeks. You will continue to get updates via Feedblitz until that time.

If you'll look over at the top of the right sidebar, there is a new subscription box. If you would like to continue receiving updates from colourQ, please take a moment to sign up with the new service. I (and my pocketbook) would appreciate it so much! I cannot and will not export any emails to the new service, so if you don't re-subscribe, your updates will be discontinued in three weeks.

Thank you so much for your understanding, and I really hope you'll choose to use the new email service!

HUGS,

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO