colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.24.2011

colourQ challenge #68 ~ Winner Crowned...


We have a winner! But only after many torturous hours of voting - lol! For her clean and simple use of the challenge colors she won the hearts of the DT and the most votes, this week's colourQueen is...

And here are the gorgeous creations of this week's colourQ Courtiers...


Thank you all so much for playing along with us! You gals ROCK! I have to warn you, tomorrow's colors are a wee bit challenging!

Until then....

6 Comentários:

Rosemary said...

eeeekkkkk!!! i can't believe i'm colour queen!!! thanks so much gals!! I LOVE COLOURQ!!!

Annemaritta said...

I found your blog through my friend Stacey (Stacey's Crafty Creations) and now I'm going through all your colour challenges :) Days you "just can't find colours to work with" are over!

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

I loved this challenge. I never would have thought of those colours together. Can't wait to play this weeks challenge, the colours look fun and challenging!

Nancy said...

First, congratulations to Rosemary! Beautiful card... and second THANKS for making me a colourQ Courtier!!

Ruby said...

Ooh Rosemary's card is beautiful! Thank you for picking me as a ColorQ Courtier, how exciting!!!!

just another day said...

Rosemary your card is stunning ...you rock
and thank you for picking me as a Colour Q Coutier...doing a happy dance

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO