colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.19.2010

colourQ challenge #16...



Here's my take on this week's challenge... aren't these colors YUMMY!?! This week's inspiration comes from artist Susan Sheehan, at Artfire.com. These are handmade lampwork beads, aren't they gorgeous? More info on my card can be found at my blog!


We have 2 very talented guest designers today, Renee & Manda! Thanks so much to these ladies for making such gorgeous samples for you today... clearly you can see how the're excellent skills earned them their places as former colourQueens! Please go visit their blogs either by clicking on their name or the image of their card below, and leave them a super sweet comment!!!




Now it's your turn to show me what you got! Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, January 24th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. You can play along anytime, however! I'll make my pick on 01/25/2010, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!


Hope you can play along this week!












10 Comentários:

Lisa Salkeld said...

The melon sponging made my card 'pinker' than I wanted it to be, but pretty nonetheless. Enjoy! -Lisa
p.s. CONGRATULATIONS Arielle!!! She's beautiful!!

LeAnne said...

Gee whizzies, this is GORGEOUS! I want to play....let me put on my thinking cap!!! Hope all is well with the little one! :D

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh wow what cheerful colours you chose!! Hope mummy and baby are both well!!

Karen said...

I've just found your color challenges....where have I been?!?!?!!! :> They are fab and hopefully, I will be able to play along soon!

Beverly G said...

The inspiration photo and everybodys card are great, not sure I did you justice on this one, but will give it a go next week.Hope baby and family are good!

Nance said...

My first time playing Color Q and I loved it! Wonderful color combo, although I found I need to get a better color supply of cardstock.

And, Maisie Grace is a very beautiful baby! Congrats!

Sam said...

Finally got my head around these colors and posted my card. Thanks for the challenge yet again.

Amanda Harbison said...

I really reached for this combination - it is a HOT combination right now, but I really struggled. BUT I love how it came out - I did it! This was my first card for one of your color challenges and I am pleased!

The little sweet addition is beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

Certainly challenging this week! Thanks for the great color combination!

Shelley said...

Just wanted to say, I've missed the last couple challenges, but I'm ready to go when/if you post the newest one. You have to be busy with the little one!

Hope all is well with you and the baby!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO